Derived from organic cotton, velour is a knitted fabric. It has higher thread count per inch (TPI), which makes velour soft, strong, and durable. Velour’s velvet-like finish, luxurious sheen, premium and soft hand feel, makes it a perfect choice for our cloth diapers. (Explore more)
Your Tickles cloth diapers are special. It needs the right care to last longer and age well.
Prepping is the process that allows your cloth diapers to reach their full absorbency. Tickles cloth diaper are made from organic cotton fibers and hence it contains natural oil. And oil prevents any fluid from evaporating, and hence detergent wash is a must to wash out natural oil.
The more you use, more it gets washed, better it performs.
We recommended to wash at least 4 times before the first use of your Tickles cloth diapers for satisfactory absorbency. You can wash Tickles cloth diapers with the other clothes in washing machine.
Prepare your Tickles cloth diapers before first use:
1. Soak Tickles cloth diapers in water for 4-5 hours
2. Machine wash only - use cold wash or maximum 30° C water temperature with detergent.
3. Sun dry inserts and shell
Repeat 4 times and Tickles diapers are ready to use.
Elasticity and snaps partner together to get the best fit. They’re designed for impression-free and leak proof experience.
If you prefer text over video, go on.
1. Open the snaps of the diaper and lay it on the table. Snap the detachable insert into the diaper (if not already).
2. Wrap the insert over the baby’s private part. Stretch the outer shell and wrap it over the insert. You can also fold Tickles Explorer from the front (with snap) downwards to reduce the height of the front. Pull the left flap and snap it, then pull the right flap over the left flap and adjust accordingly.
Don’t forget to close all the buttons.
Check the fit:
As a beginner, use 2 fingers to check the comfort of the baby’s diaper from all sides. If it’s too tight then loosen the snaps or if it’s too loose, tighten the snaps to avoid leakage.
1. Ease off solids in the toilet & clean insert or shell using bidet spray or with water.
2. Remove insert & rinse it with cold water.
3. Put the diaper and/or insert in Tickles wash bag
4. Put the diaper and/or insert for washing along with other clothes.
5. Remove the diaper and/or Insert from the wash bag, tumble dry on a cloth liner & sun dry.
Tips and recommendations:
No bleach. No fabric softener. No brushing
Dry inserts & shell under the Sun to remove stains & stinks.
Not an avid reader ? Watch the Video to get it.
We make the commitment, you reap the rewards
You're about to save 87% of your disposal diaper expense, which comes to around 33,000 INR
You are about to reduce 93% of your disposable diaper waste.
You're baby is about to get 99% rash-free bums.Hence a reduction in anti-rash cosmetics expenses.